When a woman walks the aisle draping the nine-yard beauty, she will definitely make some heads turn. Whether it is your grandmother or mother, they will have their treasured bridal sarees that they cherish. When it comes to choosing wedding sarees for the bride, there are so many factors that come into play. Here we are helping you find the best sarees for a wedding.
Tips to Select your Saree for a Wedding
There are a plethora of designer sarees for weddings, and selecting one from them is not an easy task. Below are some tips that will help you filter through the latest wedding sarees collection and choose your perfect saree for the wedding.
Designer Sarees for a Wedding
Following are the types of wedding sarees for the bride:
● Kanjivaram Saree: It is the most exquisite bridal saree that you can choose. Each Kanjivaram saree has a vibrant and rich design and pattern. Designed in silver or gold thread work, these marriage sarees are truly an investment when paired with the right blouse design.
● Banarasi Silk Sarees: You cannot go wrong with a Banarasi saree for a wedding. These sarees have elegant silver and gold brocade designs that are inspired by the Mughal era. If you are looking for silk sarees for a wedding, you must select the Banarasi silk saree.
● Bandhani Traditional Sarees: Bandhani sarees can be a gorgeous part of your wedding saree collection. These sarees involve a tie-and-dye design, which is done with various color combinations. These traditional sarees are majorly seen in Gujarati weddings.
● White Christian Bridal Sarees: If you are looking for a white saree for a wedding, there are Christian wedding sarees. This modern white bridal saree includes a thread and lace design featuring sequins. These sarees come in various textured and embroidery work.
● Wedding Pattu Sarees: Our list of bridal saree collections will be incomplete without mentioning Pattu sarees. These sarees originated from Kerala and are pure works of art. The simple design allures many South Indian brides.
Select the Right Color
Along with choosing the right kind of sarees for a wedding, it is equally important to choose the right color. Generally, women stick to investing in a red bridal saree, but some opt for other unconventional colors. Pink, green, red, and yellow saree for weddings are also considered auspicious. Eventually, make sure that your bridal saree and designer blouse for marriage complement each other and your body.
Invest in Bridal Sarees that Complements Your Silhouette
Every woman wishes to look her best on her wedding day. So it would be best if you chose designer sarees for a wedding that matches your silhouette. When exploring the latest wedding sarees collection, pay close attention to designs. If you wish to look slimmer on your wedding day, go for small checks and designs instead of big ones.